Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Can't Believe He is Already 9!!!!!

Clay got a Rip Stick. He aldreay has a skined elbow.
Mom says He'll Shoot his eye out. This was Dad's gift
Clay wanted Tad's Leatherman so Tad gave him his own Leatherman


Clay's Birthday is today. Wow I can't believe he is already 9. We are so blessed to have him still here... I don't know if you remember and for those of you who are new friends. Clay was really sick as a baby, he spent 2 weeks in the Primary Childrens Hospital with RSV. He got really sick and we almost lost him. I think that made him stronger as a person and he is better because of it. He has kept us busy for 9 years and will for another 100. He is an amazing kid and he helps me so much, its nice to have a kid like Clay. He keeps his room clean and wants to make my life easier by asking to help me clean up. I just want to wish him a happy birthday and hope he had a nice day. We are going to have a birthday party for him next weekend and some family, friends and the missionaries will be over on Sunday for his Birthday Dinner.
Love you Clay, Mom and Dad

3 comments:

  1. CLADO!! Happy birthday buddy! I wish I was there to sing you birthday songs and hugs.
    I love you so much! You are such a good boy, so sweet, so smart, so super! Stay that way forever!!!

    (tabitha... your christmas tree is still up.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is coming down this weekend. Here is my thought but I am the only one that agrees. Jill put the tree up, Jill should take the tree down. Raise your hand if you agree. My hand shot up as fast as it could. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Claydough! We love you and miss you! Hope your day was great! Tabby great job on the kiddo's they are really great kids! I can't believe how big our kids are getting! It is too fun! BTW Nick and I are just going on the trip, you know that is way too much fun for us to take kids!! We aren't that nice =0). Love ya!

    ReplyDelete