Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 18, 2009

I Forgot The Most Important things Duh





I I I I Iwas so swept up in updating the sports that I forgot about some super important things. I tell ya, if my head wasn't screwed on I would leave it at home.
Lily got baptised!!!!!!
It was awesome. We had her baptism here in Vegas and had some super good friends there to support her. We are sorry some of the family had to miss it. We had a lunch at the house after and had fun just hanging out with family and friends. Aunt Heather made Lily her dress and it was so cute. It was totally Lily. Bright and cheerful with a big flower. She wore the flower on her dress for the baptism pictures and in her hair on Sunday. She is so fashionable.

Also Tad had a birthday, Yeah!!!! We love Tad very much and I am glad he is my hubby and my BFF. He is a good provider and a great dad. He has really put a lot of time, effort and money into the kids sports this year. I love that he has a job that brings him home at a decent hour so he can play with the kiddos. Love you Tad and Happy Birthday, This next year is gonna ROCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment