Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kids and Sports UGH I am tired!!

Cole's in the park home run. It hit the fence
Cole's wind up/ Cole on the mound

Well we are in full swing at Baseball. Cole is the only one playing baseball this season, he is a Yankee. I know all pf you that know Tad knows he is NOT a Yankee fan, but oh well, you become a fast friends of the NY when you have to put on a shirt and hat 3 times a week.
THe team played on Sat and lost their first game. They did really well, Cole pitched the last part of the game and did really well. 15 pitches and 3 guys out.
He played again tonight only he was starting pitcher, he did okay again, thier was a crazy mom that was taking pictures and broke his consentraiton. It is gonna be a long season with my eyes closed. I can not watch him pitch. Anyway they won 18-9. Now we have an 11 day break for Spring Break.
I will try to update this as much as I can remember with all the kids games. I know thats what Grandad Steve wants.

Clay is playing soccer this spring. He is amazing he played alst fall for the 1st time and we have a natural soccer kid. He is playing for the same coach as the fall witch is nice there is a commradery between them. Well they played on Saturday an double header, man those are tough. He did good, they played him as goalie and he stopped a lot of balls, only let 1 in. The team voted on a team captain and he got the most votes so he is the team captain. We are proud of him. Hope he can keep it positive.

Also an update----Lilys burn is getting much better. She had 2 of the 4 blisters pop so we are working hard to stop the scaring. She is asleep so I cant get a current picture, I will update her soon.

1 comment:

  1. Cole looks so tall on the mound. I forget how young he still is for how tall he is. I'm glad he gets the chance to pitch. I bet he feels really important.

    ReplyDelete